- 1 How do I connect my Huawei Selfie Stick to my phone?
- 2 How do I connect my Selfie Stick remote to my android?
- 3 How do you use a selfie stick without Bluetooth?
- 4 How do you connect an AUX cord to a selfie stick?
- 5 How do I connect my Huawei tripod to my phone?
- 6 How do you pair a selfie remote?
- 7 How do I connect my tripod remote to my phone?
How do I connect my Huawei Selfie Stick to my phone?
Manual Bluetooth connection Press and hold the Power/Switch button on the remote control for 2 seconds until the indicator flashes green. On your phone’s Bluetooth settings screen, search for AF15 Pro or CF15 Pro, and touch it to pair with the selfie stick.
How do I connect my Selfie Stick remote to my android?
With the Selfie Stick in pairing mode (BLUE LED flashing), go to your cell phone’s bluetooth device list. b. Select “SELFIESTICK” to connect your phone or bluetooth device to Selfie Stick. Place one hand on the Selfie Stick and the other hand on the Selfie Stick bracket, pull apart.
How do you use a selfie stick without Bluetooth?
Selfie Stick without Bluetooth Function
- Mount your phone or camera on the selfie stick.
- Adjust the angle of the device used and then tighten the screw.
- Extend the stick to desired length.
- Set the timer (approximately 5 seconds using the Camera 360 app)
- Smile and get ready for your selfie.
How do you connect an AUX cord to a selfie stick?
Using wired selfie stick with Android phone via aux cable Put the aux wire into your mobile phone’s audio jack. Power on the selfie stick from the button location at the bottom. Open the camera application in your Android phone. Extend the selfie stick and press the shutter button to capture selfie.
How do I connect my Huawei tripod to my phone?
Tripod Selﬁe Stick (Wireless Version) Quick Start Guide English Connecting to your phone 1 Press and hold the camera button on the selﬁe stick for 2 seconds to enter Bluetooth pairing mode. 2 Enable Bluetooth on your phone search for available devices. Select AF15.
How do you pair a selfie remote?
To pair the remote to your Bluetooth device; On your device go to: Settings > Bluetooth > Turn Bluetooth ON. 3. When the remote is in pairing mode, “Fugetek” will pop up under your Bluetooth devices. Select “Fugetek” and wait for it to connect.
How do I connect my tripod remote to my phone?
1 Slide the remote control’s power switch ON. The remote enters pairing mode and the LED blinks rapidly. 2 On your smartphone, turn on Bluetooth, then put it in pairing mode. For more information, see the documentation that came with your phone.