What are illegal LEGO building techniques?
You’re in luck, here are some of the most common techniques considered illegal.
- Only 1×1 plates can be inserted into technic bricks.
- Plates should not be placed in between studs.
- Bricks that have studs on their sides cannot have these studs inserted into a technic brick.
How do you make a phone stand?
7 Ways to Make a Cell Phone Stand from Junk Drawer Materials
- An old credit card.
- A business card.
- Paper clips.
- Scratched CDs.
- Toblerone box Yep, Toblerone.
- Pencils and Rubber Bands A handful of pencils and rubber bands can transform into a cool little stand in just a few minutes.
How long does it take to make a Lego stop motion?
Well, creating stop-motion animation is a ridiculously labor-intensive process. First, Alexsplanet has to come up with the story. Then he has to build the story’s large sets from scratch. Those take between four and eight hours each — and he builds between 10 and 15 for every video.