What can I use instead of a tripod?
9 Best DIY Tripod Alternatives To Try
- Pile of Books. This DIY tripod alternative is pretty useful and effective to capture non-shaky images.
- Bean Bags. Bean bags are another great DIY tripod alternative for indoor photography.
- Filled Sacks.
- Water Bottle.
- Pocket Tripods.
- Utilize the Environment.
Do you really need a tripod?
You don’t actually need a tripod. You can set your camera on the ground, or on a bag of rice, or a pile of books. The important thing is that you are not in contact with it at the time the shutter fires. So not only do you need to stabilise it, but you also need to use either a cable release, or the self timer.
How do I make a small wooden tripod?
- Step 1: Materails Needed. 5 More Images.
- Step 2: Hole the Piece of Wood. choose a piece of wood conventient with your phone, then drill three 3/4″hole to put the wooden sticks in.
- Step 3: Drill the Sticks.
- Step 4: Nail Them.
- Step 5: Add the Wires.
- Step 6: Glue the Sticks.
- Step 7: Add the Sticks.
- Step 8: Test It.