What can I use if I don’t have a camera tripod?
If you are near civilization (not out in the woods somewhere), tables and chairs work great as make-shift tripods. Scoot one around to where you want to shoot and place your camera on it. When placing your camera on something, you will find that the weight of your lens will cause the camera to tip forward.
How do you make a homemade selfie stick?
For a very quick selfie stick, you can tape your phone directly to a pole or stick. Run tape around the phone and secure it to the stick. Make sure the tape doesn’t cross over the camera itself or the phone button. When you’re done taking your selfie, carefully undo the tape from the phone and wipe away the adhesive.
How do I make my camera shake without a tripod?
How to Stabilize the Camera without a Tripod
- Place the camera near the edge of a table.
- Hold the camera against a wall.
- Lean against a wall and spread your legs slightly.
- Carry a small beanbag in your camera bag.
- Carry a baggie filled with uncooked rice in your camera bag.
- Use your camera self-timer.
How do you film without shaking?
More videos on YouTube
- Shoot with two hands.
- Keep your camera close to your chest when recording.
- Maximize your points of contact (hold your camera against your chest/face, or use a camera strap)
- Use a lens with an image stabilizer.
- Use Warp Stabilizer in Premiere Pro.
- Try out the “PM Rock-n-Tilt” technique.